- You may make a reservation online or by phone with a 10% deposit for Tuna Charters and a 20% deposit for ‘custom’ charters.
- Full, final payment is due 14 days prior to the charter date.
- If your deposit is made online, balance due will be processed 14 days before your scheduled trip using the credit card on file – unless otherwise instructed by the purchaser.
- Cancellations received more than 14 days prior to your trip are refundable. If you cancel less than two weeks before the charter, your deposit is non-refundable.
- Should the captain determine that the weather and seas are too rough for your charter to go out you will be offered the option of rescheduling. In the event that rescheduling is not a possibility, you will be refunded 50% of your deposit. Rain is not considered a reason to cancel a charter, and vessels will sail on a rainy day.
Prices do not include mates tip for services provided. Whereas the mate works on gratuity, a gratuity of 15-20% to the mate is customary.
TUNAS OVER 73 INCHES
Charters who land a giant bluefin tuna (over 73 inches) are eligible for a free offshore charter. Twenty percent of the fish sale, after expenses, will qualify toward money for a future charter. Call us for details.